Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Frustrated apologies

Firstly I would like to thank those of you who commented on my last post and it's attached piece Lycanthropy. The problem is, I have no idea what you've said as the post comments just aren't showing up! Gahhhhhhhhh.


I have a returned follower and one new devotee (thanks), but would really love to reply to whatever it is that you may have said about my writing. Please don't think me rude when I don't, as I can't! My posts may be telling me that I have 2 - 3 comments, but when I click (delightedly as you may well imagine) on them to read, it comes up blank.


Hopefully this situation will be resolved soon. In the meantime, it's back to writing for me as my little girl is having a day at the in-laws.


2 comments:

  1. For now i'm keeping it short and sweet, but I think i've fallen in-love with all of your writing pieces.
    :)

    ReplyDelete