A massive thank you to Laura Martone at Laura's Simple Pleasures for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. I am absolutely rapt. Laura and I 'met' through Nathan Bransford's blog, all thanks to one of his guest poster competitions. Laura has offered wonderful and supportive comments, so to have her compliment me in this way is fantastic.
As with all competitions, there are a few rules. Here they are for those playing along:
1. Thank the person who nominated you - Thanks a heap Laura!
2. Copy the logo and paste it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the blogs you've nominated.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know that they have been nominated.
Now for some oddball information about myself. Hmmmm what would you like to know ...
1. When I was born, my oesophagus was not joined to my stomach, so I had to have major surgery. As a result I have a massive scar that runs halfway across my back, under my arm and then proceeds half way across my chest.
2. I have a double jointed big right toe (weird huh?)
3. I have never broken a bone in my body, but I do have a small chunk out of my front tooth from when I fell over on concrete in grade 3.
4. I had my first (and only) car accident when pregnant due to the condition commonly known as 'Baby Brain'. Seriously I just drove into the back of someone for no good reason at all!
5. I was supposed to go to a new school for years 11 and 12, but didn't like it. In my typically assertive teenage way, I un-enrolled myself at the new school, re- enrolled at my old school and informed my dad that was how it was going to be.
6. I met my husband at a party when I was 16 and he was 18. My dad told me I had to break up with him as he would likely make me miss out on university. I informed him otherwise and had proved myself right by the end of the year.
7. When I was in grade prep, I sneaked out of class to go and read books in the library. I love ♥ books.
Here are the 7 bloggers that I follow. Sometimes I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I do like to read what these people have to say. Obviously, I also follow Laura's blog :)
1. Emily at Too Much Blush. Where I get inspired about all sorts of make up (even though I have no idea)
2. Lucia at Remember Orbeli. A wonderful assortment of fashion, magically sourced from op shops.
3. Big Frank Dickinson at What it is! Musings, meanderings, travels and poetry.
4. Victoria Dixon at Ron Empress. Knowledgeable information about writing and publication.
5. Eric at Pimp my Novel. A newish blog that came about as a result of Nathan Bransford's competition. Very interesting publishing information.
6. Elaine Smith at Still Writing. Follow her journey towards publication.
7. Robyn at The Beautifully Painted Tragedy. A very new blog, but the musings have caught my eye.
Thanks for reading my 'stuff' everyone. For those of you wanting the explanation - you'll just have to wait one more night.